TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purple with gold sparkle. Dare to be zed!
Fixed It 🤭
Took the servo out opened it up looks 100% gears ect electronics no missing teeth no burns 🤷‍♂️ i used the the adapter for power and the kbee. Did have it give me a complete power failure on the day of the runaway. 🤔
840 lead is also perfect 👌
Did you try direct off the rx yet?

I wish they made 1.5 inch wheel exerenders, all I can find is one and two. Now here’s my question, when measuring wheel extensions, do you need to remove the length of the hex that goes over the extender 🤔
Really want the look, just too expensive to do it your way

I wish they made 1.5 inch wheel exerenders, all I can find is one and two. Now here’s my question, when measuring wheel extensions, do you need to remove the length of the hex that goes over the extender 🤔
Really want the look, just too expensive to do it your way
you knooooow you couuuld always just grind them down a bit and then drill it with a press drill.

Got everything mounted up 🤘🏻
Wasn't with out a bit of modding..... had grind the front diff case a bit😱🤣
The hemis on the ufc turnbuckles are so huge 😳 need to make some space20210529_135445.jpg20210529_135500.jpg
But not too worried dosen't impact on strength and once every thing is bolted up you can't even see👍🏻20210529_175633.jpg
Swapped out the brace inserts from 3d toe in to 2d on the rear 👍🏻
Other thing I notice .....with longer arms there is more leverage and the shocks feel softer than before🤔 may need to up the spring rate👍🏻20210529_175641.jpg
These👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 are the flm cvd out drive pins .....when I used them I could not get the inner hub bearing on😤 pins are a tad longer🤷‍♂️ so just used the stock pins👍🏻 ....quite happy with how it turned out😎20210529_175548.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks