TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owl 🤔 what owl 🦉 🤷‍♂️🤣 yeah hope its sorted 👍 although bought a new servo and I have a reciver in the mailScreenshot_20210612-231902_Samsung Internet.jpg
So all in $290 spent and if it is fixed I could have been done @$40 (the cost if the switch and lead)🙄🤦‍♂️
Oh well at the end if the day ill have spares👏🏻😎
proper sorted then doug (y),
did you hear that owl at the end of the vid ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Owl 🤔 what owl 🦉 🤷‍♂️🤣 yeah hope its sorted 👍 although bought a new servo and I have a reciver in the mailView attachment 74686
So all in $290 spent and if it is fixed I could have been done @$40 (the cost if the switch and lead)🙄🤦‍♂️
Oh well at the end if the day ill have spares👏🏻😎

right at the very end of the vid doug, after ya shut the car off, it said woo hoo (y):D,
it musta been happy for ya :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,

Ya know that seems to happen more then ya think, the uneven wear. I'm convinced those spring don't last more than a couple runs. Meaning I doubt a 6k or 8k spring stays that rating long. Or maybe my bells are outta round but same thing has happened to me a bunch over the yrs.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks