TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the fancy braces just did squat (n) oh well buy a new 1:rolleyes:

I was thinking about this when I thinking about buying a losi. This happens alot with arrma because the chassis is the weak point. Losi's have a similar layout. What people figured out was to use a piece of alum tubing from one shock tower to the other. No more bent chassis.

With the 1/5th scales this would not work because the engine would be in the way. But when I seen that there are different places to bolt on pipes and such I thought that maybe a person could fab up a brace that went from the rear shock tower that bolted to the engine, then another brace from the engine to the front tower. This might bend the towers or damage the diff housings where the shock towers bolt on since these 1/5 scales are pretty heavy

Just was a random thought. I don't have my truck yet so I don't know if something like that is possible.

took a few more pics.opened my diff was no leak just a bit of grease seeping out good news(y)
1544187679648.png
1544187719249.png
my cvd guards are doing their job look at the beating its taken
1544187865976.png
needs a wheel chair:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
1544187942843.png
can see the stress linens in the chassis just after the rear brace
1544188035913.png
washed my outerwears labels all came off:rolleyes: looks better without(y)
1544188163494.png
no more TLR racing logo:confused:(n)
1544188233721.png

Bwhahahah yes I coined the phrase :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I land rear first must have just bottomed ro hard.
I'm gonna just buy a new chassis(y):unsure:

I wish but the rc max chassis is a 5t ld have to buy a load of stuff to make it work. Lower arms complete drive shafts all round body and a cage new pipe. And thats just off the top of my head:unsure:
Thete is a company who do a 5b chassis like the rcmax one....pcr..prc i thk there called(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks