Tore DBXL Boot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scallopking

Hey guys. I took it out this weekend (new Losi exhaust) and tore the back right boot. It's still on there but ripped. So how hard is it to change this boot out? Is there an upgrade I should get now? I am not much of a mechanic so I hope it's easy to switch. I don't know if they had red boots would that be cool? Thanks in advance everyone for all the help and guidance.

good point, I couldn't find a black one so I'll just paint these I think, better yet maybe a design would be cool red/black or something :)

I run the Full Force RC ones (clear). Covered them with carbon fiber look vinyl. I cut the carbon fiber vinyl to shape, put it on both sides and clamped them between two pieces of MDF to make sure they stuck on well. They look cool and definitely keep junk out.

I've bought some for the DBXL twice. Both pair didnt hold up.
I bought some for the 5ive T. They didnt hold either. I Ended up making my own out of some plexiglass from Home Depot.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks