TSK B1 colour/ theme inspiration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew you’d know. ?

Cheers Paul, that does look great. I know you bash quite hard, how is it holding up?

Did you do anything to the inside?
lmao miles, the hammer aint even been out for a year cos of covid etc, tbh its still not quite finished after its latest weight loss/ modding programme :ROFLMAO:,
but yeh i bash hard, the [panels are gonna get scraped n scratched, but can always re paint em,
the inside i just left alone, apart from a few strengthener pieces around the mounting holes, just used self adhesive carbon thats about 1mm thick to help stop the holes cracking etc (y),
just needs afew cage mods now and bits n bats doing,

lmao miles, the hammer aint even been out for a year cos of covid etc, tbh its still not quite finished after its latest weight loss/ modding programme :ROFLMAO:,
but yeh i bash hard, the [panels are gonna get scraped n scratched, but can always re paint em,
the inside i just left alone, apart from a few strengthener pieces around the mounting holes, just used self adhesive carbon thats about 1mm thick to help stop the holes cracking etc (y),
just needs afew cage mods now and bits n bats doing,

That looks very nice Paul,

Are you leaving it plain with no decals?

Spaz stix has a mirror chrome already for lexan. I can attest its awesome. Did some body trim with it on an old body for the terra crusher. You couldnt tell it wasnt real chrome.
That stuff is impressive. I found the spray chrome to be very brittle and tough to clear coat. I just actually epoxied 17 of them last night. Lol..... If I were to do a chrome body I think I'd just bring it to a custom wrap shop.

That stuff is impressive. I found the spray chrome to be very brittle and tough to clear coat. I just actually epoxied 17 of them last night. Lol..... If I were to do a chrome body I think I'd just bring it to a custom wrap shop.
The stuff I'm referring to you air brush on. Never used the rattle can version. And it goes on the inside of the body, then gets the backer sprayed, the shoe goo and what not. Looks like new till the body gets scratched to shite. Never had a flaking issue with it. Think I actually still have some here. I'll have to look for it.

Oh I'm sry I was referring to my spray chrome I used. It was brittle.

Yes I looked into the spaz stix and if I ever decide to get artistic again I'll def give them a shot. They have a buncha nice paints. ?

Oh I'm sry I was referring to my spray chrome I used. It was brittle.

Yes I looked into the spaz stix and if I ever decide to get artistic again I'll def give them a shot. They have a buncha nice paints. ?
Yeah I really like their pants for lexan. Have a cany apply metallic red, with a pearl underlay i want to give a go for a 79 super cab body for the savage xl i got. Will be using the mirror chrome on that as well, but that will take a lot of masking to get it done how I'd like.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks