Unfortunate circumstances.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James I've only just picked up this thread - change of 'main hobby' means I don't frequent here like I used to.

You've been a great support to me and my misguided R/C ideas in the past, and have always been there for people when required.

VERY SORRY to read this.
I hope they're wrong like everyone else ...

VERY BEST WISHES MATE.

Al.

Thanks for that news, things like this give me hope. I am going on one of those type of diets as chemo is a no go at the moment. As your brother was saying " Don't worry about me" I am in the same situation as he. I'm trying to convince my family and friends that its all going to be ok but they are panicking more than me.
I say to them that its happened and there is not much I can do about it. I'm getting on with life as normal and still doing the things I normally do. I have never played the victim and have always held my head up and enjoyed life. This is what I'll be doing from now until the end.
Thanks
J
James I've only just picked up this thread - change of 'main hobby' means I don't frequent here like I used to.

You've been a great support to me and my misguided R/C ideas in the past, and have always been there for people when required.

VERY SORRY to read this.
I hope they're wrong like everyone else ...

VERY BEST WISHES MATE.

Al.

Thanks Al
J

Hey J,
Hope all is well with yah man, especially in these wierd times.
Do you have a cancer center near by?

There are a couple a few miles away.
J
Your body sure picked a hell of a time to get sick. I hope you're feeling well and able to get all your needs met. For a bit of entertainment, perhaps you can contact make a wish. See if they can line up the tee pee hoarders and let you sock each one in the gut.?Best of luck with whatever treatment path you're on.

Is chemo not an option for this type of thing? You mentioned it's cancerous and cancer is treatable by chemo i think ?

As what Doug said. Anyway , they offered me Chemo but the quality of life I have left would be crap so I'd rather do what I can whilst I can without laying in bed withering away each month.
J

James, poop the bed mate I cant believe what I have just read. Keep fighting and make sure you get that new car and bike and take advantage of the quiet roads and cheap petrol! Stay strong buddy x

Yes mate , wasn't expecting it myself but I bought a new bike..The car is still in the dealers with my name on it but can't touch it. I phoned them up the other day and they are now saying JUNE!!!.
J
Anyway , new bike bought yesterday (new to me).. Triumph Daytona 600.
J
daytona.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks