Upgraded transfer port covers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I appreciate the feedback...i know Im Guilty of buying an eBay special tuned pipe. If I go for a name brand pipe what can I expect out of it over what I have? I know with 2 strokes the pipe means everything. I tried looking for hp numbers with a pipe how much do you really gain out of them..sorry I'm a diesel guy I left gas engines behind when I was a teenager ?

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback...i know Im Guilty of buying an eBay special tuned pipe. If I go for a name brand pipe what can I expect out of it over what I have? I know with 2 strokes the pipe means everything. I tried looking for hp numbers with a pipe how much do you really gain out of them..sorry I'm a diesel guy I left gas engines behind when I was a teenager ?
No exact figures, but I'd probably guess around 1-2 hp. Aswell as make your engine 10x more responsive.

Fair enough. I do see positive gains out of the pipe I have. I would safely say bartolone and obr have money invested in good r&d in their pipes..am I just having a break down with buying an ebay pipe or should I just leave it ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks