Upgraded transfer port covers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I'm looking in the right places. I've seen obr and bartolone..cna anyone point me to the vrc and olimat pipes please
20200815_172332.jpg
Here's what I have at the moment

Ive been running VRC big bore silenced for years, but just picked up a VRC 32cc non silenced last week. It came yesterday, and I cant wait to see if I have been sacrificing power for quiet.
I've been curious about power loss with the silenced pipes...but from my vehicles to my harley are all loud pipes. Im one of those people that aren't happy till my ears bleed

So i just looked up the tuned pipe theory and im gunna say just because I have a tuned pipe doesn't mean I'm benefiting from it. So i will be ditching my ebay pipe for a real pipe.

How Much. A two stroke 125cc engine with standard exhaust system can combust no more than 125cc of fuel air mix. A two stroke 125cc engine with good tuned exhaust system can combust approx 180cc of fuel air mix.

Why. Simply put, it's because the two-stroke exhaust system, commonly referred to as an 'expansion chamber' uses pressure waves emanating from the combustion chamber to effectively supercharge your engine.

http://www.davesmotors.com/BIZETA-BZM-Micro-Losi-Exhaust-System-RCB8800.html
Any one use that pipe?

I like the olimat pipe but I don't feel like waiting for it to come from Australia and or get lost in transit... and sorry again idk why this site sometimes puts my new post in the last post???

Last edited:
Thats as far as I was going and to be honest thats a conversation I wouldn't be able to keep up with. I'm a mechanic not an engineer with years of college education. I understand how things work after the smart people made it jump off their paper?‍♂️. Just being honest. And I purchased the olimat pipe..i can wait for it to show up

Last edited:
Thats as far as I was going and to be honest thats a conversation I wouldn't be able to keep up with. I'm a mechanic not an engineer with years of college education. I understand how things work after the smart people made it jump off their paper?‍♂️. Just being honest. And I purchased the olimat pipe..i can wait for it to show up
Im.a mechanic as well, but love engines. 2 strokes and diesels especially. How engines work and making them more efficient and powerful interest me as well. Years ago we raced unlimited offshore so we got to modifying big 2 strokes quite a bit.

So i bought the obr/tr transfer port covers. I see the suggested sealants. Has anyone used anything different. Ive seen some permatex equivalent stuff with a cure time of 90 minutes.

Ok so Im currently installing my new obr/tr transfer ports. Nice craftsmanship and machining but god grief the ignition side port cover was a pita because some of the adhesive they used got on the threads so I had to use a Dremel to notch them since I stripped the allen.but all is good now(y)20200911_190703.jpg20200911_191706.jpg20200911_191712.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks