DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure she had a Diet soda ? ?????

I had my father in law over for Father’s Day. Love that old man but he came over wearing a face mask. At first I didn’t want to make him feel bad but I couldn’t help my self and had to ask him.

How the fuçk was he planning on eating the ribs and steak with a face mask on ?

he took the mask off and didn’t say much ?

Last edited:
Mike, I like you, I agree with some of the stuff you say. But to make a blanket statement that were all sheep and in the dark is a fallacy. I stopped watching main stream news years ago. And remember one thing. Like the USA or not. Our economy is what the world is based off of. Weve been 20 something trillion in debt since obummer. Raised the debt ceiling. Without our military force half the world is feked by their neighbors. I personally think we should let everyone rot and take care of our own, but that isnt how it works now is it.

Are you sure she had a Diet soda ? ?????

I had my father in law over for Father’s Day. Love that old man but he came over wearing a face mask. At first I didn’t want to make him feel bad but I couldn’t help my self and had to ask him.

How the fuçk was he planning on eating the ribs and steak with a face mask on ?

he took the mask off and didn’t say much ?
No, just a assumption based off nearly every fat person in America drinks diet soda. The whole premise makes me laugh. Whats next, diet donuts? I guess it a way to make yourself feel better about your poor choices. They can claim they're trying I guess.?‍♂️
Mike, I like you, I agree with some of the stuff you say. But to make a blanket statement that were all sheep and in the dark is a fallacy. I stopped watching main stream news years ago. And remember one thing. Like the USA or not. Our economy is what the world is based off of. Weve been 20 something trillion in debt since obummer. Raised the debt ceiling. Without our military force half the world is feked by their neighbors. I personally think we should let everyone rot and take care of our own, but that isnt how it works now is it.
I don't think he honestly meant everyone. How could he include me?? He does have a valid point, but its not a American phenomenon, its human nature. Most people just aren't leaders for a bunch of reasons, so they become sheep. Unable to form their own opinions. Reason 1,000,001 why a America founded on self reliance is the way to go. Our current system turns out many sheep. Im sure Mike would agree the UK is even worse. The leftists took hold in the UK decades ago.

I love asking for DIET water with lite ice in restaurants and specially drive thru’s

If you guys haven’t tried it. I recommend you do. Nothing more funny then seeing their face or having the waiter go looking for diet water. To come back and apologize because they just have regular water

I love asking for DIET water with lite ice in restaurants and specially drive thru’s

If you guys haven’t tried it. I recommend you do. Nothing more funny then seeing their face or having the waiter go looking for diet water. To come back and apologize because they just have regular water
Try asking McDonald's for a med rare burger. That confuses the poop out of them too. Probably stare at the nukerwave for 5 min looking for the rare button.

No, just a assumption based off nearly every fat person in America drinks diet soda. The whole premise makes me laugh. Whats next, diet donuts? I guess it a way to make yourself feel better about your poor choices. They can claim they're trying I guess.?‍♂️

I don't think he honestly meant everyone. How could he include me?? He does have a valid point, but its not a American phenomenon, its human nature. Most people just aren't leaders for a bunch of reasons, so they become sheep. Unable to form their own opinions. Reason 1,000,001 why a America founded on self reliance is the way to go. Our current system turns out many sheep. Im sure Mike would agree the UK is even worse. The leftists took hold in the UK decades ago.
of course I didn't..?.i know a good few of u here have ur suspicions but alot still belive Everything there spoon feed by msm☹....?

I use diet coke with my Jack only because it tastes better than the regular shite.
Couldn't agree more about sheeple.
There are lots of them everywhere.
Can't think for themselves.

That's old news mate... my mum works for a nursing home. She was saying a wile back they had one on the nurses faint half way through her shift. Found out it was from wearing the mask all day. after that they included hourly o2 saturation testing into their "health checks" but on the lighter side, mum did say her allergies wernt so bad this spring ?

LOL! This is the dumbest shite I've ever heard.

I've worked as a health care professional for many years, and I have numerous extended family members who are health care professionals, many of whom work in sterile environments that require masks and/or respirators for up to 10 hours a day. There is absolutely zero evidence that suggests wearing a mask lowers blood O2. The dude in the here even prefaces his horseshit video by stating that he is not educated in health care.

Sulfer refinery workers and phosphorus tappers work 12 hour shifts using respirators that are highly restrictive, and have to undergo annual spirometry (lung capacity and blockage) tests. I had to work with one for years, and I can row 6k (3.73 miles) in 20 minutes without breathing heavy, and I'm a soggy dad-bod.

You guys need to take a look into elevation mask training. Elevation masks are designed to restrict O2 to a certain level, so that athletes at sea level can train for competition at higher altitudes where the air is thinner. I've worn one, and they are not to be taken lightly. You literally feel like you're suffocating if you put one on at sea level that is designed to mimic 3000ft, which is really nothing compared to say, Denver, Colorado at 5800ft. The kind of face masks that are being recommended don't even get in sniffing distance of these devices. I don't recall anyone dying of suffocation by wearing their t-shirt over their mouth. This is literally the same thing.

There are no statistics of people dying wearing elevation masks either. You want to know why? Because we are extremely adaptable to changes in our environment.

You know what we aren't as resilient to? Pathogens.

Look at the number of people who die by strange pathogens vs those who die due to a lack of oxygen from wearing a mask, climbing Mount Everest, and skydiving in total in a given year.

I know what I'm saying doesn't fit your narrative, so please, go on and keep refuting the science. But I challenge you to do exactly what you're preaching: question what it is you're watching and hearing, even if it fits your narrative. Do some real research and verify through peer reviewed science anything that matches or refutes your claims. Or just put on your tinfoil hat and keep jerking each other off over your "secret truth". IDGAF.

Last edited:
LOL! This is the dumbest shite I've ever heard.

I've worked as a health care professional for many years, and I have numerous extended family members who are health care professionals, many of whom work in sterile environments that require masks and/or respirators for up to 10 hours a day. There is absolutely zero evidence that suggests wearing a mask lowers blood O2. The dude in the here even prefaces his horseshit video by stating that he is not educated in health care.

Sulfer refinery workers and phosphorus tappers work 12 hour shifts using respirators that are highly restrictive, and have to undergo annual spirometry (lung capacity and blockage) tests. I had to work with one for years, and I can row 6k (3.73 miles) in 20 minutes without breathing heavy, and I'm a soggy dad-bod.

You guys need to take a look into elevation mask training. Elevation masks are designed to restrict O2 to a certain level, so that athletes at sea level can train for competition at higher altitudes where the air is thinner. I've worn one, and they are not to be taken lightly. You literally feel like you're suffocating if you put one on at sea level that is designed to mimic 3000ft, which is really nothing compared to say, Denver, Colorado at 5800ft. The kind of face masks that are being recommended don't even get in sniffing distance of these devices. I don't recall anyone dying of suffocation by wearing their t-shirt over their mouth. This is literally the same thing.

There are no statistics of people dying wearing elevation masks either. You want to know why? Because we are extremely adaptable to changes in our environment.

You know what we aren't as resilient to? Pathogens.

Look at the number of people who die by strange pathogens vs those who die due to a lack of oxygen from wearing a mask, climbing Mount Everest, and skydiving in total in a given year.

I know what I'm saying doesn't fit your narrative, so please, go on and keep refuting the science. But I challenge you to do exactly what you're preaching: question what it is you're watching and hearing, even if it fits your narrative. Do some real research and verify through peer reviewed science anything that matches or refutes your claims. Or just put on your tinfoil hat and keep jerking each other off over your "secret truth". IDGAF.
I can vouch for this. I wore my nbc mask for 2 days straight in Iraq due to chlorine bombs kept getting blown up at front gate. Nobody died. Still not gonna wear one for Covid, but if it makes people feel good?‍♂️

I can vouch for this. I wore my nbc mask for 2 days straight in Iraq due to chlorine bombs kept getting blown up at front gate. Nobody died. Still not gonna wear one for Covid, but if it makes people feel good?‍♂️

You don't wear a mask to protect yourself. You wear one to protect those you are around. It keeps the crap you're breathing out from infecting the people around you.

Here's a simple analogy for you:

You and I are standing together facing one another without pants (masks). If I piss (cough) on you, you're legs are going to get wet no matter what.

If you are wearing pants and I piss on you, your legs will still get wet, but not quite as much.

If I'm wearing pants and I try to piss on you, I'm gonna get wet in my pants, and you're gonna stay dry.

So, by going into a store without a mask, you're opting to piss on everyone within your vicinity.

By your logic, everyone else wearing a mask around you is stupid for trying to protect you, and f##k them anyway, because you're not going to show them the same respect in return.

Lucky you for living in a place where you can actually not be at such risk.

I choose to not put anyone else at risk just because I'm breathing. This is not an infringement on my personal rights. This is a choice I make because I'm a member of society. I've agreed to the social contract of watching out not for only my friends and family, but for my society at large.

Last edited:
You don't wear a mask to protect yourself. You wear one to protect those you are around. It keeps the crap you're breathing out from infecting the people around you.

You and I are standing together facing one another without pants (masks). If I piss (cough) on you, you're legs are going to get wet no matter what.

If you are wearing pants and I piss on you, your legs will still get wet, but not quite as much.

If I'm wearing pants and I try to piss on you, I'm gonna get wet in my pants, and you're gonna stay dry.

So, by going into a store without a mask, you're opting to piss on everyone within your vicinity.

By your logic, everyone else wearing a mask around you is stupid for trying to protect you, and f##k them anyway, because you're not going to show them the same respect in return.

I choose to not put anyone else at risk just because I'm breathing. This is not an infringement on my personal rights. This is a choice I make because I'm a member of society. I've agreed to the social contract of watching out not for only my friends and family, but for my society at large.

Spot on.
Pity I can only give you 1 like.

First off, I fully understand the reason they want masks, so don't need what was a rather funny analogy?. The day you put on the uniform and spill blood for this country is the day you can scold me about being a bad citizen, and not caring about this country. Until that day? I was willing to give my life so you have the freedom to do it, not to project irrational fears upon me. No matter how much people want to believe Corona is the world ending virus, the data doesn't back it up. We've seen worse, and never once hid in the corner until it went away. If thats what people want to do, go for it, thats the beauty of a free country. Im not buying into it and will be dead before I accept fascist rule over it. For people under 60 this virus is about as serious as allergies. For those over 60 its not much worse that a real bad flu season. Those aren't my opinions, they're facts. Its time to put our big boy pants on and move on with life.?‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks