Vitavon wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outlaw build is a terrible idea, that weights easily 50 pounds. Plus I don't feel like throwing foams and tires in the trash from blowing up
50lbs RTR is spot on, but i bet a Baja isn't much less when you add all the alloy, FLM arms, etc etc

**edit** that sounded so n00bish :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I mean an all alloy Baja, but of course it can be built much lighter, where as the Outlaw is what it is, and you can only shave a little off the weight here and there. Still gonna be around 45lb minimum

Last edited:
50lbs RTR is spot on, but i bet a Baja isn't much less when you add all the alloy, FLM arms, etc etc

**edit** that sounded so n00bish :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I mean an all alloy Baja, but of course it can be built much lighter, where as the Outlaw is what it is, and you can only shave a little off the weight here and there. Still gonna be around 45lb minimum

Mah, baja is actually almost 10 lbs lighter fully decked out. 42lb for my bigbore baja with a steel cage, most are actually around 38

Super nice craftsmanship. Are there any pros of allot wheels compared to the stock ones? I understand they may be stronger but anything else?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks