What are they worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im ultimately going to say selling at the price you want is at the right place at the right time...there's what looks like fg evo thats been on ebay for months that has a buy it now price of 500+ shipping. No body included and it's yet to sell. I feel on road is a niche thing and unless your doing speed runs or racing then their pointless

Im ultimately going to say selling at the price you want is at the right place at the right time...there's what looks like fg evo thats been on ebay for months that has a buy it now price of 500+ shipping. No body included and it's yet to sell. I feel on road is a niche thing and unless your doing speed runs or racing then their pointless
I know for me I would want no less than $800 to 900 for Fg axial yeti xl $600 but I have plenty of time to make a decision have some other things I want to get rid of first then see we’re I stand. Most likely after the holidays sometime in January
Id have the fg in a flash ?
[/QUOTE

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks