What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel you ? I'm not doing so great on $$$ front........
Says the man with a safe full of precious metals and stones?. The wonder of perspective. Still got my job, but saving all my pennies incase that changes. So for now the postman brings me junk. So far its been left in the box for 9 days yet they still keep bringing it. Ive decided im no longer going to take all the junk. I pick the bills out and leave the rest. Wonder what they'll do when no more fits.?

Stop delivering mail and give you nasty grams. Tried that already. They wouldnt deliver packages any more. Had to take the bad worh the good. But I'll only get the "mail" once per week.

Stop delivering mail and give you nasty grams. Tried that already. They wouldnt deliver packages any more. Had to take the bad worh the good. But I'll only get the "mail" once per week.
They should let you opt out of solicitor garbage. If everyone refused to take it they'd have to change. I really despise taking the handfull of crap they send daily. Gonna try return to sender on a few pieces.

Nothing for me, No work = no monies coming in so had to tighten the belt a notch . Hopefully another 4 weeks and we may be able to start back up . Tough times ahead me thinks
Feel you i too have no work? and i have no stock to sell:( not that anyone's buying? gonna take 3 months to build up stock then lets see who has$$$?‍♂️........."long pause"?

That's a bummer bro. Hopefully you guys can get back out there soon! Do you at least have unemployment?

Nope always been self employed so cant claim anything, There supposed to be sorting something for the end of June but i wont hold my breath . Its strange how i as someone who has paid in for over 30 years cant claim yet someone whos never worked or paid a penny in can. The system is all wrong

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks