What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was so hard to buy rovan but thats the only one who had it??‍♂️ Cheaping out is not in my vocabulary?

Don't feel too bad mate. I had to place my first Rovan order this week. I snapped a rear shock shaft end and lost the perch during a 40ft tumble and there were 0 genuine HPI rear 6mm shock shafts or spring perches to be found.

I'm gonna pull a 21BB and CA the shaft end together first, but I already needed the perches, so I'll give the rebuild kits a solid run through and at least keep them for backups.

Don't feel too bad mate. I had to place my first Rovan order this week. I snapped a rear shock shaft end and lost the perch during a 40ft tumble and there were 0 genuine HPI rear 6mm shock shafts or spring perches to be found.

I'm gonna pull a 21BB and CA the shaft end together first, but I already needed the perches, so I'll give the rebuild kits a solid run through and at least keep them for backups.
Do it, mine is still holding together just fine. These plastics glue up very strong if you prep it well. I used the gorrila gel crazy glue.

The Rovan cage i was using on my twin rig could only be fixed at the front n rear the side fixings where a mile off?
I just put a clone tank on the bits baja and the holes on just line ?‍♂️ you have kinda do all the posts at ounce??????
Rovan does that to stay proprietary? All their own mismatches fit their stuff?

K mine was terrible, but that also might have to do with the fact that it was mounted to another rovan ???
I did some reading up and the Rovan X2 aren't that good and are the same price, something about diff's and bent chassis. Will see how this goes, my first NEW 5th scale. Mind my 5 year old son has his eye on it so guess its not going to be the last 5th purchase lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks