What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? Why?

Honestly I barely use them, I’ve bought a poop ton of parts for them. Added them on and haven’t even ran them in a couple months....

I have no where fun to run these 5iveTs any where near me.... I can’t even use them in my Neighbour because the cops come in minutes to make me stop because of the noise ??‍♂️

Wow that sux? if the shipping was not crazy I'd buy one???
Honestly I barely use them, I’ve bought a poop ton of parts for them. Added them on and haven’t even ran them in a couple months....

I have no where fun to run these 5iveTs any where near me.... I can’t even use them in my Neighbour because the cops come in minutes to make me stop because of the noise ??‍♂️

A few new upgrade parts for the Kraken

49091798163_1d36a1ec01_b.jpg

Damn dude your not wasting any time with your build ?
Well unless I get a great deal on Black Friday at DDM/Detroit Performance RC it's going to come to a halt. The 2 last major purchases I need are the body(30 degree north) and pipe(most likely VRC silenced). So if I don't get one of them for BF sale I'm not buying anything else till new year.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks