What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In his pic of the bulk head description it shows the plastic connector in place, that wouldnt be there if it was a take off. Should be in an HPI bag. And even if it was a take off there would be some marks on it from taking it apart, holes that got marred from screws going in and out ect. I've bought plenty of new take off parts, yes they look good, but you can tell they were on something.

Theres no way that clunk ever saw fuel. It wouldn't be white. I call bull on that stuff being genuine HPI.....

Sorry, but what? It's brand new in package. Of course the clunk has never seen fuel. o_O

rc-car-online.de are pretty reputable. They don't deal in clones. They only carry OG cars, and have a strong reputation in the EU. I'd be willing to bet that the bulkheads were taken from a Baja SS kit with replacement cards rather than being supplied as a clone part.

Even the DDM page shows the bulkheads as separate pieces: http://www.davesmotors.com/hpi-85434-rear-bulkhead-set.html

@dougstar can you post a pic of the bulkheads outside of the packaging?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks