What Do You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frumpy

Like the title says what do you guys do to afford your large scales?I posted this in the baja forum but I see alot of new names here.I work for Bodine assembly and test systems.We build custom automated assy. and test machines.
High_Speed2.gif
bodine_2.gif

Wow I feel so little compared to you guys. I'm nothing but a computer geek - work as an admin/pc support for a payment processing center.

-Michael

miamimac,

I can tell you this, I've meet Eddy many times now and I call say this - there's nothing sexy about him in a thong and his lime green pants - that's another story.

-Michael

No problem man. I have been dealing with it pretty well since it happened. Went through some pretty rough times but I think I am past those days of depression now. It was due to a botched up back fusion of the L4/L5. Pedicle screw was put in on a angle and penetrated the nerve bed permanently damaging two nerves. Chronic pain and a basically a bum foot and right leg were the results.
For your viewing pleasure. 2 weeks post op and severe swelling and bruising.

100_0894.jpg

No problem man. I have been dealing with it pretty well since it happened. Went through some pretty rough times but I think I am past those days of depression now. It was due to a botched up back fusion of the L4/L5. Pedicle screw was put in on a angle and penetrated the nerve bed permanently damaging two nerves. Chronic pain and a basically a bum foot and right leg were the results.
For your viewing pleasure. 2 weeks post op and severe swelling and bruising.

100_0894.jpg

So it was do to medical malpractice? I cant beleive that. I admire ur will and determination.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks