What Do You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as my Rcnt bro's here will know, I run a small vinyl graphics, signs and apparell buisness. Keeps me pretty busy. Right now I just do die cuts, but a digital printer is in the VERY near future (Waiting for a return phone call actually). So check it out www.AndysGraphix.com (Free Plug.. hehe)

Andy (4u2nv) does great work. For over a year now, could be 2 years, he has supplied custom RC vinyl for me and many others in the hobby. I for one, am excited about him getting a vinyl printer. The limit is the imagination. Can you say full body wraps!

Andy (4u2nv) does great work. For over a year now, could be 2 years, he has supplied custom RC vinyl for me and many others in the hobby. I for one, am excited about him getting a vinyl printer. The limit is the imagination. Can you say full body wraps!

I second that, Andy does great work and he pretty darn good with an airbrush too!

I own a home improvement buisness. We remodel mostly pretty upscale homes. I started this buis after 21 years active duty military, and transfering to the reserves.

God Im a Laundry Guy . I deliver for Canadian Linen . In the US we are called Ameri-pride or something . Hey Woodie my job is worse than yours . ;)

phx123,

Well at least I'm not alone in this world of high rollers. While the rest are running banks and owning shops I'm eating noodles from a bag while wrenching on my FG Monster Truck :p

ROTFLMAO!!! U got any pics of that!!!

miamimac,

The pictures are permanently scared into my brain... images I hope no one ever has to see.

-Michael

Jeremy1976,hope you feel better.I was medically retired at 37 for my back,lower disks and siatik(spelling?)nerve and they wont opperate,so lots of pain pills and excercises.I guess the one good thing if any about this,was that I finally had time to enjoy this hobby.

Jeremy1976,hope you feel better.I was medically retired at 37 for my back,lower disks and siatik(spelling?)nerve and they wont opperate,so lots of pain pills and excercises.I guess the one good thing if any about this,was that I finally had time to enjoy this hobby.

Wow sorry to hear of your misfortune as well. The only problem with me is that from the pain I am not able to run my stuff much and when I do the time is limited. But the times I am I have a big smile on my face. Good luck to you my friend.

Im just another computer geek who hates computers.
Im a tech analyst for a small field service company that has a wireless solution.

Like Jeremy1976, I'm medically retired but do computer and network consulting work for a local technical school and local structural engineering firm.

I retired from Dell. Kept wanting to go postal on some co-workers, but that's another story. lol

Last edited:
I own a remodeling company with a couple of really good carpenders.We work mostly on upscale homes in the better areas of Oakland county.My guys are great I get the work they do it.Lets me spend a little more time at home with the fam and the RCs.
But every once in a while I have to get off my butt and pitch in.I try not to as much as possible but sometimes deadlines must be meet.

Wow we got a bunch of smart guys here, Im just a truck driver for fedex . hey sorry to read about your pain jeremy1976 but at least your boxers look hot!!!! did your girl buy those I hope!! very cute! J/k I have some with LITTLE peppers on them, I think my wife is trying to tell me something,

Wow we got a bunch of smart guys here, Im just a truck driver for fedex . hey sorry to read about your pain jeremy1976 but at least your boxers look hot!!!! did your girl buy those I hope!! very cute! J/k I have some with LITTLE peppers on them, I think my wife is trying to tell me something,

Well you have got to be one of the most patient guys in the world!! I couldn't do that, just driving back & forth to work sometimes is a test of patience & I only live 7 miles from work & live in a very small town!!!:2guns:

I'm an Account Executive (read:salesperson) for NuVox Communications (www.nuvox.com). Not that thrilled with the job, but that's a story for another time (like after 15 Budweisers!)

On the weekends, though, I get to drive this beauty!

Zamboni-1.jpg

I figured, since my son plays hockey and I play hockey, might as well apply for the job and get the pro shop discount! Now the rink is offering me a full time job as Rink Director, so we'll see! My favorite part is smacking the glass when the kids put their faces up to it and try to act all bad-ass! Just whip the conditioner into the boards and WHAM, the little buggers are on their butt!

traff

Well you have got to be one of the most patient guys in the world!! I couldn't do that, just driving back & forth to work sometimes is a test of patience & I only live 7 miles from work & live in a very small town!!!:2guns:

yes you could say that since my first derlivory is 17 miles from my station it takes 1 hour to get there every morning, but talk raidio saves the day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks