What Do You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fridgy AKA refrigeration engineer, working in/on supermarkets only - STUPID hours, good pay, would love to do something different like own a large scale hobby shop :scooter:

I work at hobbyshop called Hobikeskus as a salesman/expert.
We mainly sell kyosho, but also deal with Eolo kites and other fun stuff.

I'm a full time House Husband... Like the person earlier in the post I was medically retired at a very young age except mine is a neck and shoulder injury. Prior to that I was a roadside radar operator and accident investigator...

I just turned 32 married 8 years 2 boys 16 mon. and 5 years I am a Journeyman Ref. & A/C I own my own company, and employ 5 people we have 3 vans on the road. I started with nitro. Now large scale what next?

Next would be u take one of ur vans, and stuff ur Futaba in it, and ride behind it in ur other car..... :boat:

Thought I'd chime in with a: I'm a University student. I noticed the large majority of people are quite mechnically inclined. I guess you have to be to play with the big boys! :D

I work in construction driving dump trucks been into rc's for 5 years started with nitro then went to gas about a year and a half now I also have a new hobby over the winter saltwater fish and a reef tank love it all LOL:clap:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks