What Do You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i work in the bindary of a litho printers for the time being but i am studying to become an microsoft certified systems engineer

Last edited:
I have a sugar mommy!! :clown: :clown: She has a H3 and I have a PT. I'm still bugging her for a used Hummer H1 someday

But really I'm a Warehouse Operations Supervisor for Catalina Lighting.

P.S- The wife is still my sugar mommy!!

I have a sugar mommy!! :clown: :clown: She has a H3 and I have a PT. I'm still bugging her for a used Hummer H1 someday

But really I'm a Warehouse Operations Supervisor for Catalina Lighting.

P.S- The wife is still my sugar mommy!!

Attta BOY!! You are definatley my hero, I always wanted a sugar mommy!!:clown:

I need two mommies...one to suport my RC stuff and the other for my reef tank...the wife hasnt talked to me in 3 days..I don't get it...why would she get mad cause I spent $1500 on Live Rock???? lol...wait till she sees how much the Corals cost....I'm a DEAD MAN!

What a silly question for the topic... What I do is drive my LS to dead, and it is....:clown:
Joe is up to something. The "Sugar mommy" is very smooth Joe. Did she said yes to a new toy?, perhap, a MCD Baja 1000?...:)

road construction...build new and refurbish old;) and cause lotta lotta traffic...and get called all these lovely names..people can be sooooo nice sometimes;)they get even happier-after they have complimented you on the work you are doing, i might add-when you smile and give them the goold ol your number one sign;)

Graveyards for 40hrs/week I monitor a camera system for an electronics distribution warehouse.... basically kick back with my feet up and watch movies. I do some video searching for lost/misplaced product and stuff like that.

during the day I run my own mobile auto detailing business. with the sun coming out now I am getting busy.. 11 hrs sleep since wednesday.

I the European Engineering Manager for a chemical manufacturer - means I spend a lot of time sleeping on planes and trying to act intelligent in front of guys who do actually know what they are doing.:)

Means I get less time than I would like to play with the MT - still when I do I have fun.

I'm a Chemistry Lab Tech for Nucor Steel Utah. I use a machine that samples the steel as they melt and cast it to make sure they have the right chemistry for the grade we're melting. Pays well, 34 miles from home. 4 on 4 off. 12hr days/nights. Changes from days to graves to days to .........every 4 days. Am I coming or going?!--nate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks