What have you done for "her" lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree with some. I can promise you will want more once you get a 46/55. If you don't want to upgrade your drivetrain and will keep it stock mostly then they are the perfect fit for you. But if you don't mind upgrading along the way then 65 all the way. The 65 has a somewhat soft if a power curve so it's easier on drivetrain. They are still powerful but they start off soft then poop and get. while the 71 is more nasty right away and will destroy many stock drivetrains.

I own a rcmax 90 and a 65. The 90 is stupid power lol, the 65 though is nice, smooth and is about the power level that's perfect in my opinion

I disagree with some. I can promise you will want more once you get a 46/55. If you don't want to upgrade your drivetrain and will keep it stock mostly then they are the perfect fit for you. But if you don't mind upgrading along the way then 65 all the way. The 65 has a somewhat soft if a power curve so it's easier on drivetrain. They are still powerful but they start off soft then poop and get. while the 71 is more nasty right away and will destroy many stock drivetrains.

I own a rcmax 90 and a 65. The 90 is stupid power lol, the 65 though is nice, smooth and is about the power level that's perfect in my opinion
Hmmm... so with the 55 vs 65, will one notice more lower end grunt on the 55 motor but more top speed on the 65? Keep in my I'm talking 4WD 5ive-T only: no racing, simply field ripping, showing off, and bashing.

Redid the intake system. Aluminum intake with Teflon gasket sandwiched between two regular gaskets. Did the sane to the carburetor and two gasket on the shread stack. When torqued down this will give the gasket good compression and not leak. Lightened flywheel and a clutch fan. On the clutch housing I dremiled out material on 3 sides to create an open clutch housing and did a mesh mod. Waiting for a new pull start and gonna take her for a run, this was done on a stock 32.

Are 30N bodies paintable? If so, what is the best type that won't scrape off so easily? I want to paint that blue mesh (window area) to black. Should primer be used? Thanx

Also, who makes basic stickers that sticks well on this body? I don't want wraps or full body stickers... only something to go on the doors and roof area, etc.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks