what upgrade will you buy next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bit miffed but im sure DDM will sort it
billet manifold is 5.5mm wider than the stock manifold. this what the page said
"This is the v2 version of the manifold, this version is the exact same thickness (spacers included) as the stock manifold setup, so no adjustment is required in R/C throttle linkage setups".
this is the stock manifold
1541141751660.png
this what came in the post
1541141813848.png

pull off acceleration will suffer with that extra 5.5 mm

Maby new servos for 30 dnt. Depens on how good rtr once are.(Another sanwa reciver) steel/alloy diffs. 7075 alloy parts to make it as robust as posible without over doing it with alloy. After winter maby new engine. Or cnc the one alredy have. Or maby a try out OBR engine. Pref a light engine highly tuned. Not sure abut that part yet. But i will for sure upgrade every weakness i find on 30 dnt. If there are any ;)

Any tips on what diff oil to get for more oversteering? not to much tho. But how will it hold out in 20c - ?

bit miffed but im sure DDM will sort it
billet manifold is 5.5mm wider than the stock manifold. this what the page said
"This is the v2 version of the manifold, this version is the exact same thickness (spacers included) as the stock manifold setup, so no adjustment is required in R/C throttle linkage setups".
this is the stock manifold
View attachment 47136
this what came in the post
View attachment 47137

pull off acceleration will suffer with that extra 5.5 mm
Can't you just use a regular gasket instead of the Teflon? Seems that would put you back to where you started

Heat transfer could be a problem, you could try a standard gasket between the carb and manifold. At least there would be some heat protection.
reason that I ordered the part in the first place was for the insulation. so without the teflon gasket I'd be getting more heat transfer. DDM are fixing it for me Yay so all good(y)

My plan exactly? already have the cage and will be ordering the panels in a couple weeks?I've always loved the look of the g-virus panels

Last edited:
Looking to lower 5sc to the ground catching air
Sh duel pipes

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1541395786467.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541395786467.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 10
  • FB_IMG_1541396133258.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541396133258.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks