what upgrade will you buy next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

could not help myself i placed an order with OBR:cool:(y) just the basic block
billet transfer port covers ceramic bearings and a billet case 7.9 hp full mod:love:
ill just use fly wheel covers and carb ect from my g320(y)
so i may as well wait to add all the vertigo parts i just ordered to the new block ......:unsure: gonna be a long wait(n)
View attachment 47417
Wow! She's now Gunna really rip! Nice ?

Awsome....my stuff isn't nearly as cool... I just ordered my wrap from dark side studios... snappy rc fuel line kit came in the mail last week. I'll get pics up as soon as I get time to put it all on. This us the wrap I went with.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 8
Awsome....my stuff isn't nearly as cool... I just ordered my wrap from dark side studios... snappy rc fuel line kit came in the mail last week. I'll get pics up as soon as I get time to put it all on. This us the wrap I went with.
Same design i went with on my baja shell?

bit miffed but im sure DDM will sort it
billet manifold is 5.5mm wider than the stock manifold. this what the page said
"This is the v2 version of the manifold, this version is the exact same thickness (spacers included) as the stock manifold setup, so no adjustment is required in R/C throttle linkage setups".
this is the stock manifold
View attachment 47136
this what came in the post
View attachment 47137

pull off acceleration will suffer with that extra 5.5 mm
ddm sent me the replacement part new one is in the correct size(y) .....just what to do with the big one:unsure:
1543297985715.png
1543298028599.png
you can see the size difference

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks