Whats in your shopping carts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their newer track hoes were tits, we got one before I was laid off and it was a nice machine. But we had 5 other track hoes that were garbage, our half passed mechanics didnt help either as they never could figure out some of the problems and just left them like that

Man that sucks, I would have been fired of i left a machine unfixed ?. Gald you at least got to run some newer decent stuff.

We had one machine that would randomly lose all hydraulics, like all of them. Could be digging, swinging, anything it would just stop right their. Sometimes they wouldn't come back for days and randomly work again. Still like that lol

Tell you this much DDM better amp up their game, no wish list, no code, no deal of the day posts....
For DDM I use DDM in all caps it works so does there wishlist.
detroit performance needs a wishlist and a coupon code. I constantly have to remove everything from my cart except what I’m buying every time I want to do a purchase

My shopping cart at Amain Hobbies has the Rigid Tool Traxxas Ultimate Desert Racer. Been waiting for ever for stock to be replenished from Traxxas!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks