white stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sean,

I’ve probably cut more wood/trees than 80% of the general public due to my past profession. Having said that I am not an arborist or a tree feller. We never tuned our saws at all and they were unfortunately mishandled and neglected, typically ending in me shouting obscenities!

Secondly, yup I was running Castor. I have honestly never used it until buying my losi, maybe I’ll go back to Amsoil for winter months.

Thanks for the advice, makes sense reading it.
Yeah no arborist myself, but I cut a awful lot of wood for the home fire, and helping out dad and few neighbors out. Just need to remember it's a weedwacker engine. Same as any other to prep for cold weather.
Think we lucked out, or the storm isnt coming till later tonight. Haven had anything falling out of the sky yet. Got the tires on the expedition, still haven't found my stash of condensers and points. Will have to look more tomorrow morning.
Love the wheels btw.

At least I had it tuned in the fall but she is 18 years old.
Think my parents Yorker was pushing 30 years till it gave it up last year. Fortunately they had wood to fall back on, or well I had wood for them to fall back on. Middle of winter is when they seem to kick off. At least if mine craps out it will still radiate heat lol.

well finally above freezing in north of uk today (y),
snow an ice melting and forecast above freezing for the next week,
oooooh yes, its just cold now and not fecking cold (y):ROFLMAO:
Forecast for double digits over next few days Spents, that's shorts and T-shirt weather and put long trousers away till next winter for me lol. Good thing about the spring, the rain gets warmer pmsl

The temp is raising here aswell. It's how getting into double digits, and it even says like 35 at some point in the week. So spring is approaching ?
If our forecast holds out, well be upper 30s here in out and rising. Only thing that sucks means rain, and rain means mud, which means no cutting wood for me. Was a sad year so far as we never got a good freeze so I still had ti be careful. But in well. I'll take an early spring.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks