white stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spents

Uncle Fester👻
PLUS member
well thought we were gonna get away wi it,
but snow finally arrived here, only a couple of inches, but those who sort of know me know that its enough to stop me in my tracks, literally :ROFLMAO:, need snow tires :D,
forecast for the next three days an all, plus winds from the north east, ah crap :ROFLMAO:,

soooooo, i aint doing much today,
so far i done this below,by the time i post this it has a nice glow now and the cast irons getting toasty now an all (y)(y),

We got another 3 inches over the weekend. Supposed to snow a few more times this week as well. More a pain then anything. Enough you should go out and move it, but not enough to warrant breaking out the blower. Just a pain. Give me 6+ or don't snow at all.

Careful what you wish for! Seems it's gonna be a snowy Feb for those of us here in the NE. I can't stand these winters but I love the summer's too much here on the island to move and not enough money to become a snowbird.
the thread title is quite suggestive ?:whistle::LOL::LOL: we got like 1-2 inches in the wk end, nothing crazy.

You hangin wit Doug this weekend? ;)

Careful what you wish for! Seems it's gonna be a snowy Feb for those of us here in the NE. I can't stand these winters but I love the summer's too much here on the island to move and not enough money to become a snowbird.

You hangin wit Doug this weekend? ;)
I'm not really equipped for these little snows. I can handle 2 foot easier. The blower on the tractor you cant keep full enough to blow it properly, same problem with the walk behind blower I have. The little single stage blower doenst do well with the stones, so that gets left out 80% of the time. So I'm left to push it with the plow, and cant help but to get some of the stones each pass as well. If we would have a good deep freeze it wouldnt be such a problem, but with our funky freeze thaw cycles we have here it never really gets the drive hood and frozen. That last "big" snow we had was the perfect amount for the blowers, and easily kept up with. So yeah being dead serious give me 2 feet and get it over with.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks