Winter build Hpi 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention sticking to stock plastics alongside the carbon and titanium. Looking for a good lightweight battery that fits the stock box. Ideas?

You might be the first round these parts to run a balanced crank! I'll be watching this for sure (y)
Well I don't think the balance crank will do much other than less vibration. However the harmonic vibes at higher rpms in a non balanced application can result in less rpms in a non balanced application.

Ever ran a dremel and notice more vibration at a certain rpms than less vibration at other rpms? That’s because there not precision balanced. Best way I can explain it. Harmonic vibration robs horsepower.
Now for bashers like us does it really matter? No. But I said fck it. Im not skimping. In a light build like Im doing, Im going all in.

Last edited:
cogratulations :)(y)💪 . 32cc SS + pipe rcmax. it looks like a very good combination. I wonder how it will go. I hope you were lucky with a better piece of SS engine than me)) Didn't the engine with the FS steel clutch come to you? ....I would go run the engine break in with 1/25. for sure . due to bearings...

Great build:)
I did a carbon build years ago with all the proline carbon parts that used to be available and had the carbon body from rhino racing
The buggy was lighter for sure
I never did run it though and ended up selling most of the carbon parts
Think I have the rear chassis plate, gear plate and side braces left in my parts stash

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks