Won't idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hol
ALRIGHT! I've found something. So I noted my pullstart wasn't catching, which was odd as the pullstart was fine,and the flywheel was fine. So I took the flywheel off today (previously I didn't take the flywheel off, as it is a female dog to do, and I thought since the engine turned over by hand, it was fine), well not so fast. I took the flywheel off, and the key fall apart in 2 , and the flywheel is cracked as fek. So , that might be why it was clanking. And that's probably also why it wouldn't run or just run like dogshit, becuase the timing was well feked
View attachment 58271
View attachment 58272
I hope I haven't hurt it by trying to run it like this.
damn.

95 posts to get to that.
Oh my. I read through all that. These engines are so simple.

Welp, all I have to say is atleast you were honest about making a mistake, and you definitely learned a lesson lol.. hope it runs awesome now. Where is the videos!?

Welp, all I have to say is atleast you were honest about making a mistake, and you definitely learned a lesson lol.. hope it runs awesome now. Where is the videos!?
I didn't get vid this run, but it ran freaking awesome this time out. I have a few vids on my channel ?I have stopped making run videos for a bit, as my camera setup is very distracting and has always ended in me crashing ?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg_BPCI0N2z-FmCgb6cM0uA

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks