Won't idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours lasted about as long as my sig series. I think I'm done with OBR for a while.
Totally different issues but I get what ur saying. Mine has less than 3 hours , I don't think this is.my fualt. It was running hella rich, just lean enough to get it to rev out. It is quite dissapointing , especially for a first experience with one of their engines.

@crucialRC refresh me.... what happened to your sig series again?
Grass clogged the air holes on the case. It overheated and destroyed the top end.
my reed motor is the bomb (y) piston port has had issues and with the way thing are now with the twin.............ill just have to see how i go forward with OBR?:unsure:
Yeah your reed is feking awesome ?

ALRIGHT! I've found something. So I noted my pullstart wasn't catching, which was odd as the pullstart was fine,and the flywheel was fine. So I took the flywheel off today (previously I didn't take the flywheel off, as it is a female dog to do, and I thought since the engine turned over by hand, it was fine), well not so fast. I took the flywheel off, and the key fall apart in 2 , and the flywheel is cracked as fek. So , that might be why it was clanking. And that's probably also why it wouldn't run or just run like dogshit, becuase the timing was well feked
1588218679802814383613860296570.jpg
15882187111901139047465124090641.jpg
I hope I haven't hurt it by trying to run it like this.

ALRIGHT! I've found something. So I noted my pullstart wasn't catching, which was odd as the pullstart was fine,and the flywheel was fine. So I took the flywheel off today (previously I didn't take the flywheel off, as it is a female dog to do, and I thought since the engine turned over by hand, it was fine), well not so fast. I took the flywheel off, and the key fall apart in 2 , and the flywheel is cracked as fek. So , that might be why it was clanking. And that's probably also why it wouldn't run or just run like dogshit, becuase the timing was well feked
View attachment 58271
View attachment 58272
I hope I haven't hurt it by trying to run it like this.

When I watched your vid ,it also sounded like something rubbing ,I heard that more than a knock ,
but any way ,that is good news an hopefully that is all that is wrong with it!... (y)

that will do it :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
We'll see, if I get a new flywheel and key.
When I watched your vid ,it also sounded like something rubbing ,I heard that more than a knock ,
but any way ,that is good news an hopefully that is all that is wrong with it!... (y)
Me too. Hope I haven't feked anything internal. Im Gunna show Sean at OBR and order a new key and flywheel and see what happens.

bet that was y clone flywheel :LOL: :LOL::LOL::poop:?
Damn right it was ???????????

I'll add, it might be partially my fault. The key has a small gash in it from when the flywheel fell off, and most likely weekened it. But I said, "Naaaaaahhh FACK it" and we're here lol. That's exactly why the key sheared (it split exactly where the the gash was).

Back