WTF? 24S Losi 5t ✝️??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electric 1/5 is gay as fek and Thats coming from a guy who wants to ?‍❤️‍??? ?
1/5 electric has its place, I usually run my Tamco when out with my son in the woods etc with his 1/10 monster truck or a quick blast in the local park when I don't want to attract too much attention.
But for field bashin the Baja wins.
Couple of lads I run RC with have 5th scale electrics along with petrol versions, the electrics seem to jump better and have the better hit off the line (plus have reverse) but its a pain carrying batteries about and the fire risk is higher than petrol IMO

Well, electric does come at a higher price. Ahh the bliss of the delusional. Gas 1/5 scale, right... cept for the 1/20 scale power, so manly. :ROFLMAO: They'll come around eventually or they won't, :rolleyes: but they will surely continue to comfort each other and bask in ignorance - lol.

Cool 5T! Love the R&D dude.

Well, electric does come at a higher price. Ahh the bliss of the delusional. Gas 1/5 scale, right... cept for the 1/20 scale power, so manly. :ROFLMAO: They'll come around eventually or they won't, :rolleyes: but they will surely continue to comfort each other and bask in ignorance - lol.

Nobody wants to blow their house up except you mate . We don't sound so ignorant to me ???

don't really know who's being delusional here. Most of us have or had electric RC's, and unless battery technology jumps by a huge leap in the next few months, I'll not be owning anything 1/5 in electric. Powerful, yes, fast, yes. Pain in the arse, yes. A gallon of gas goes a whole day, 50lbs of lipos get doesn't get you a whole day.

But an 1/8 electric is ok because..? I agree on the gallon of gas and that is why I will not own an electric automobile, but for RC there's this neat thing called a charger. I do think you are wrong on the pain in the arse comment though, a quick browse through the forums should confirm that for anyone. PITA clearly goes to gassers. Then there's the clean up.

Anyway, I am going to give this one up. I didn't start the 'smack' talk but thought it harmless to jump in. Took it too far apparently, my apologies. Bad topic and electric is clearly the minority (for now anyway :) - couldn't resist).

I will say the OP doesn't deserve the hate. If it's not your thing, move along.

Mr-Mike out.

Ill refer you to my previous comment. " when batteries put a man on the moon, we can talk" until then they are the lesser of the 2 technologies.
But an 1/8 electric is ok because..? I agree on the gallon of gas and that is why I will not own an electric automobile, but for RC there's this neat thing called a charger. I do think you are wrong on the pain in the arse comment though, a quick browse through the forums should confirm that for anyone. PITA clearly goes to gassers. Then there's the clean up.

Anyway, I am going to give this one up. I didn't start the 'smack' talk but thought it harmless to jump in. Took it too far apparently, my apologies. Bad topic and electric is clearly the minority (for now anyway :) - couldn't resist).

I will say the OP doesn't deserve the hate. If it's not your thing, move along.

Mr-Mike out.
No hate here. Just some ribbing. Its a cool 5t, just not as cool as a gas one.?

I was too weak. I had to respond. The combustion engine was invented back in the 1800s Not really 'tech' anymore and I don't think you will get many subscribers to your 'combustion engine is a superior technology' theory. Rockets don't use gasoline engines or petroleum for that matter - that was your inference. Nice try now back on the short bus with you. :)

Just ribbing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks