Xrc rc-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice i shall be going to our local Fastenings shop in the morning & get the parts & washers & hopefully short this bull out & get hold of a m6 tap & redo both shafts. The 40t shaft the loctite worked as it was a bugger to get out.

Stuff ordered to day
  1. Rose Joint x2
  2. M6 Tap
  3. 5.0mm Drill bit
  4. 24 & 40 Tooth Gear
I have Got M6 bolts various size's & various washers
Now a waiting game:w00t::w00t:

That great news Bong keep us todate. I've got to wait until pay day to order the parts. let me sit down before i ask how much it cost? its going to cost me most £15

I made a slight boo boo you need 1 Male & 1 Frmale of the M6 as the to female are like to fooking long so now i am going to order a M6 Male Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS my clutch bell shaft for the 24t gear DOSE NOT run center :( about 4mm play left to right Not happy

Last edited:
As for the re-therding the clutch bell hole is not center it's about 4mm so putting the rose joint on it would only increse stress on both shafts, so i want a fg 1 as i can put that on a lathe & get the hole in the center as these are not drilled :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks