Xrc rc-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well its hard to find some 1 that has access to a lathe so i will have to look out of the town to find some one, All that i have found wont do it as a 1 off job MUPPETS is all i will say at the mo but running it with just the circlip on the clutch bell look as it it will hold as ive had a quick blast in the back ally but the fooking batt is now flat & i can not find the charger found the 1 for my losi but not the 1 i am looking for :(

well its hard to find some 1 that has access to a lathe so i will have to look out of the town to find some one, All that i have found wont do it as a 1 off job MUPPETS is all i will say at the mo but running it with just the circlip on the clutch bell look as it it will hold as ive had a quick blast in the back ally but the fooking batt is now flat & i can not find the charger found the 1 for my losi but not the 1 i am looking for :(

MUPPETS money is money these days... did you grow up where you are from? reason i ask if you did, did the school you went to have a metal work shop?

Right i now have a issue with starting the dam thing.

Iv'e checked
  1. Fuel Pipes
  2. Stop Switch
  3. Carb Clear

I am in the process of getting a new Spark Plug, when it is out of the lump & sitting near the exhaust the plug dose arc & the gap is set right as i got the feeler gauge out & is set 0.6 & i have had it out to 0.7 as well.

Fuel pipes are clear & fuel is getting into the Carb i have made sure its all clean of dirt.

Compression seems to be fine

only thing to do now is wait for a diffrent plug then try again :(

still haven't found some were local to lathe this bell housing but i will but in the mean time i now have to get some tyres as my rear nearside exploded on my yesterday LMFTO so will these fit on my rims PROLINE BADLANDS HPI BAJA 5B REAR TYRES PL1142 - 1:5 ?

still haven't found some were local to lathe this bell housing but i will but in the mean time i now have to get some tyres as my rear nearside exploded on my yesterday LMFTO so will these fit on my rims PROLINE BADLANDS HPI BAJA 5B REAR TYRES PL1142 - 1:5 ?

Hi Mate
i was thinking the same thing as you it did my head in so i found these and now am running Baja 5b wheels
http://www.uberrc.com/product-products/73.html
drop them an E-mail you want the ones MCD to Baja wheel converter - MCD

Last edited:
Nice 1 rhales but at £45.99 & then another £30+ for rims & tyres this is gonna be a long project lol & funds are ni on depleted.

But these PROLINE BADLANDS HPI BAJA 5B REAR TYRES PL1142 - 1:5 come as pair of tyres only so these are not pre glued on rims so would these fit on the xrc rims as i have the beedlock style rim

Last edited:
Right proline badlands ordered.
Back to the topic lol i think i have found a engineers going to pop in there this afternoon fingers crossed :)

The FG Marder Touring Car Baja MT Rear Layshaft will this fit ?

Last edited:
The FG layshaft is the right lenght but the flat spot is in a different location for the brake parts.

In fact, any 10mm shaft, 10mm bolt, etc.. can fit with some modif.

Well its almost been a month now & this is what i have done so far but i am not 100% happy with how it is. Can i get Front disk brakes to fit on this ? with front brakes i can remove the rear & then i can move the bigger gear so it lines up with the small gear 100%.

This is what i mean because i am NOT using the C-clip when i use the c-clip the gears run on about 4mm on the edge hence why i want to move the big gear.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks