Zee's V.I.P Build 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ngl when I see these cars they all look old and cheap on the street but your looks super clean
thanks but it looks really good in pics, it isnt in the best shape in person but im trying to restore it and bring it back. it does look alot better then alot of the LS' youll see on the street though, most just get driven by folks who don't care about looks or anything, just want a reliable car. they can look really good when restored and modded a little bit. google some pics of VIP Ls430s and youll see how good they can look 👍
im going to take good care of it and keep it from looking like a cheap pos like some of them out there

so on friday a check engine light came back for a downstream o2 sensor. heres the fix. also, when i did the cats and y pipe, i did upstream sensors, but not downstream (they looked ok and i had bought the wrong ones at the time) well, came back and bit me , so easy fix 👍
put the car on ramps
20211227_164542.jpg
pulled the carpet back(sensor plug is behind the carpet)
20211224_160413.jpg20211227_160046.jpgremoved sensor20211227_160325.jpg
new sensor, denso oem of course
20211227_154747.jpg
20211227_160440.jpg
20211227_162322.jpg
all fixed . took it up to 80mph and no issues thus far

so today it snowed alot and i took the car out to get a feel (how the car handles in snow, and to get some practice cuz ive never driven in snow). didnt feel bad honestly. the traction control wont let the car get into a slide which is good, the car doesn't spin tooo much cuz of the sand bags. the only thing is the brakes , it definitely stops well, its just the abs kicks in alot. just something to get used to 20220101_165407.jpg20220101_162819.jpg

ABS thing happens with every car. You just have to beware that it's gonna happen and take longer to stop. That car is prob heavy af too so I'm sure that don't help..... Looking fekking clean though dude!

ABS thing happens with every car. You just have to beware that it's gonna happen and take longer to stop. That car is prob heavy af too so I'm sure that don't help..... Looking fekking clean though dude!
my point of reference was my dads bmw, never really hit abs (could be just placebo effect thou, he has much more snow experience) but im not surprised. the lexus weighs quite a bit more. regardless, still very very drivable in the snow. and the conditions i was driving is was fresh snow, not even plowed or salted.

Installed some led turn signals
20220209_154555.jpg
Way brighter + no hyperflash .
Only other incandescent lights left on the exterior are the welcome lights (I like those as incandescent) , parking lights , and 3rd brake light. I will do 3rd brake light sometime in the future

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks