Zee's V.I.P Build 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got some more stuff knocked out on lexie.
first changed the oil (valvoline full synthetic), then changed the front left tire to the same tire thats on the other 3 (this one was mismatched, was some goodyear garbage, and was 10mm wider then the rest). and because of the mismatched tire is understeered like a female dog, also pulled to the right a bit, but now, thats all fixed, and it is EVEN smoother then it was before, i call today a win 👍 i also threw in some full system cleaner stuff for good luck. 20211016_145330.jpg20211016_145051.jpg20211016_145104.jpg

Last edited:
It’ll be fun I would imagine… but Z your car is not fast and will probably also handle like 💩 around any track… no offense or anything.
Would probably be more fun to get a radar detector and blast around at night with some other guys 😂

It’ll be fun I would imagine… but Z your car is not fast and will probably also handle like 💩 around any track… no offense or anything.
Would probably be more fun to get a radar detector and blast around at night with some other guys 😂
yeah it handles like poop but it would be kinda fun lol. most likely if i did this, me and my dad would end up bringing the BMW , which is actually fast and does actually handle good on a track. so him and i can have a go on a track 👍

Would look great if u lowered it a bit 👍 but not like completely slammed. Some nice wheels with more spokes lol maybe like a matte black or chrome. But as it sits rn it’s looking really nice.
i would really love some wheels but they are expensive as hell so im not sure when ill get some. would definitely retain chrome to match the trim and whatnot. lowering, definitely in the plans. im probably gunna get lowering springs instead of coilovers becuase i want to retain the current (amazing) ride quality while still looking fresh. probably after winter

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks