Zee's V.I.P Build 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I replaced my steering rack bushings.
Went with upgraded polyurethane ones
20220404_140411.jpg20220406_135328.jpg20220406_161822.jpg
Wasn't too hard except for the ones on the driver's side, there wasn't much space to remove it but I got it done. After driving it, the steering is much more precise and direct ,also doesn't get blown around alot at all. And the steering is quite a bit heavier. So I'm happy, makes driving the car much more fun.

It's always fun to replace stuff like this. I enjoyed doing the suspension over on my truck, kinda. The fun part was seeing the difference in the ride. Enjoy these gratifying jobs, this weekend I'm fixing a rust spot on my truck. Gonna see no difference in ride quality, it's not gonna be fun and it's gonna cost me.

But it's gotta be done....

20220102_151101.jpg

That's gonna be messy. I did new hoses and thermotstat on my mothers truck last year and couldn't for the life of me bleed the system fully or I was getting multiple bad thermostats. I said I'll never do it again but will probably tempt it next I get a quote lol.

That's gonna be messy. I did new hoses and thermotstat on my mothers truck last year and couldn't for the life of me bleed the system fully or I was getting multiple bad thermostats. I said I'll never do it again but will probably tempt it next I get a quote lol.
Yeah it's weird. Hoses are all new . Only thing left is the radiator and reservior

mechanic not touching my car when i get it
There's a time and place for them . The exhaust work I couldn't do myself and i found a good shop that did it for a nice price. And sometimes it's actually cheaper to go to one for some things vs buying the tools myself and doing it. Most of the time I can do it myself though and im happy to do so

Wait til you see my rear bumper! I'll get a vid of me smacking it to pieces with a hammer lol. Gonna do rear and front hitches week after easter.
The nissan alitma before this car, the rear fenders were completely fecked. Exhaust was rusted out, rear suspension was clapped. So I try to avoid rust as much as possible. Hate it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks