Zenoah head and piston fit Rovan 32cc ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got it running and !!! YA WAYYYYYYY more power maybe colse to double ( need a DYNO lol ) ? I broke the starter cord right off the bat much higher compression ratio now ( need to get the wire rope ) so ROvan BOTTOM END + ZENOAH top end works FYI , it appears that the deck of the bottom end is higher than a Zenoah we think ? by maybe 0.010" , the squish on a stock ROvan was 0.055"

If it's the 1197 or whatever, basically none form what I know about them. I cant speak to specific set up, on jet size and pop pressure, but they spec out the same from the available specs I can get.

If it's the (I think)1197 it's a genuine walbro. They have some nasty 668s and a few others. But I haven't seen anyboverwelming proof that the 1107 copy is trash, out side of guys not knowing how to set a carb kit up. If anyone wants to send a "junk" one my way, I'd be more then happy to go over it, rebuild it and see how it works and send it back. If it works just cost shipping and the price of the kit.

If it's the (I think)1197 it's a genuine walbro. They have some nasty 668s and a few others. But I haven't seen anyboverwelming proof that the 1107 copy is trash, out side of guys not knowing how to set a carb kit up. If anyone wants to send a "junk" one my way, I'd be more then happy to go over it, rebuild it and see how it works and send it back. If it works just cost shipping and the price of the kit.
I was just curious I think it is the 1191 model ? looks just like the 1107 , I have good throttle response and its adjusting just fine , Im running it a bit fat for now until I have time on the top end. The 1191 is a Walbro built for Rovan like you said Sean

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks