Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the noise can be fixed by adjusting the trim. None of my hitec servos make noise unless they are fighting the return spring or not adjusted properly.

Now savox on the other hand...

Sometimes the noise can be fixed by adjusting the trim. None of my hitec servos make noise unless they are fighting the return spring or not adjusted properly.

Now savox on the other hand...
I tried adjusting and adjusting but it really doesn't change. Servo is centered and all. Normally I have to tap the breaks to get it to stop. So I don't think it's fighting the linkage

Alright, so I think I've solved my issue. If you remember, I was having glitching issues with my throttle servo , could've been the reciever or servo. The servo would stick or glitch at some
Throttle potions and I'd loose control (had to kill it with the ks to get it under control). So , Sunday I ran to hobby town and grabbed a new servo (hitec 5645) and today I gave it a quick test in my yard and so far its fixed. I think the vibrations and jumping and everything is what killed the last servo (it is also 3 years old and has been beat to crap)
IMG_20200630_174423.jpg
IMG_20200630_174400.jpg
IMG_20200628_161356.jpg
IMG_20200628_161500.jpg
How long before summin else breaks ?‍♂️???

Last edited:
Alright, so I think I've solved my issue. If you remember, I was having glitching issues with my throttle servo , could've been the reciever or servo. The servo would stick or glitch at some
Throttle potions and I'd loose control (had to kill it with the ks to get it under control). So , Sunday I ran to hobby town and grabbed a new servo (hitec 5645) and today I gave it a quick test in my yard and so far its fixed. I think the vibrations and jumping and everything is what killed the last servo (it is also 3 years old and has been beat to crap)
View attachment 60837
View attachment 60838
View attachment 60840
View attachment 60841
How long before summin else breaks ?‍♂️???
One of these days we're gonna see a video of somebody running with nothing falling off the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks