Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i could just imagine going to a race, see a guy run out on the track, and start trying to kick start his rc truck on the starting line lmfao

An the other drivers think hes doin some type of voodoo dance when it starts up!.....LOL
that would be a sight to see :LOL::LOL:

The sight to see ,is when some of the old farts go over to ya an ask if you can do that to their wives!....:unsure:

Last edited:
Fekin USPS delayed the ps ???? should've came today, now it's probably coming Saturday or Tuesday (Monday is labor day). And clutch spring same thing, but I just ordered that yesterday so I'm not mad at that

Fekin USPS delayed the ps ???? should've came today, now it's probably coming Saturday or Tuesday (Monday is labor day). And clutch spring same thing, but I just ordered that yesterday so I'm not mad at that

That's just if the people got it wrapped up an sent to the postal that same day....LOL...UPS seem to like to deliver
on Tuesdays......

i could just imagine going to a race, see a guy run out on the track, and start trying to kick start his rc truck on the starting line lmfao

It would be awesome!

I am going to come over there and give you shaken baby sindrome if you don't stop moving around like a god damn squirrel when you are doing these videos. So help me god. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks