Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked with @Teejay112 about it and he says the easy racheting pull start puts almost zero load on your arm when pulling the cord (wish it was that way when.......never mind) on his modded 45cc rov, which I'm sure has a decent amount of compression (likely not as much as mine but still) so it will probably have a little load on my arm when pulling, soooo I think I will probably be doing that, first let me check out the starter pawl situation.

You should be use to it by now!....

You have to time it just right with the stroke!.....(y)

You should be use to it by now!....

You have to time it just right with the stroke!.....(y)
Yeah, don't y put it at tdc then yank so it had momentum when it goes down and up? Something like that ?
don't y just hate that? getting load on y arm from pulling??????
That's when the shaft cam microphone socks really come in to play????????
And the lotion! ??????

Made me this air filter support bracket, since I have such a long di......I mean air filter setup, I don't want it flopping around and popping off the velocity stack, so it's to support my filter IMG_20190819_232410.jpglooks a bit crappy but will do. When I get aluminum or steel for whenever I make a basher bar, Ill re do it. That was just a bracket for something that I re purposed ? I also made a heat shield for the filter tube. Didn't want it heating up an possibly melting (unlikely but better he safe than sorry)
15662751817267195285921966296775.jpg
Love these little projects!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks