Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've mounted the tires ?
Was a feking pain because they are hard compound, so my fingers hurt lol.
Side by side, mini MX vs Nightmare MX
IMG_20200812_124028.jpg
Out with the old in with the new
IMG_20200812_124736.jpg
On the wheel
IMG_20200812_130017.jpg
IMG_20200812_131446.jpg
Dyed the beadlocks black cuz the orange was looking dirty and feked up
IMG_20200812_124628.jpg
IMG_20200812_132542.jpg
IMG_20200812_133147.jpg
Beadlocks on ,looks sweet with the stainless steel ddm bite lock screws ?
IMG_20200812_133913.jpg
On the rig ?
IMG_20200812_140659.jpg
IMG_20200812_140635.jpg
side note, km going to hold off on the kold kutters for now, because I want to see if I'm happy with just the normal MX tires, aswell as I have a feeling I'm going to break the axle pins with the kold kutters so I want to get a run out of it before I do that ??
Gotta get rid of the rest of the orange ,want it all murdered out ?? also got to learn how to Anodize, so I can make my silver stuff ,black ?

So I've just gave it a quick run, these tires are sooo much better than the mini mx! They still slip on take off (that's where cold cutters will come in ?), but on the top end when they grab , they grab hard! All y'all laughing at my wheelie ski y'all can go suck yourselves ??? was riding wheelies like mad. Going to record on next outing ? this is why I stopped, few beadlock screws fell out so I stopped so I didn't fek up the tire.
IMG_20200812_181800.jpg

new rims if the bite locks ? are falling out???
So I've just gave it a quick run, these tires are sooo much better than the mini mx! They still slip on take off (that's where cold cutters will come in ?), but on the top end when they grab , they grab hard! All y'all laughing at my wheelie ski y'all can go suck yourselves ??? was riding wheelies like mad. Going to record on next outing ? this is why I stopped, few beadlock screws fell out so I stopped so I didn't fek up the tire.
View attachment 62196

new rims if the bite locks ? are falling out???
I jammed way too big of self tappers in those holes in the past. So I just jammed the same old hardware in there for now ? deffo need new wheels though
Studded me tires ? skipped one row because I don't want too much grip an I can always add more screws ?IMG_20200812_201254.jpg

Last edited:
K so I've ran it again today with the kold kutters. My review, they give ALOT of grip. Almost too much, it won't wheelie if I whack it from a standstill (bogs a wee bit), but it never has with any tire. And it will still wheelie as it did yesterday ? not going to take em out. Probably more beneficial with a bigger engine or an engine with more bottom end. Anyways, did 3/4 tank. Nothing broke and I gave it some poop ?? my sister was out so I couldn't record ??but, I will have 50 bucks by the end of the week so I might grab a cheapo action cam (like the one @crucialRC made a vid about) ?
IMG_20200813_173531.jpg

Can someone tell me what bebop wheelie bars are made of? Trying to make a front bumper and new wheelie bar for me ?. Folded my wheelie bar so bad ?
Side note: this full force rear shock brace is weak as fek ? bent the hell out of it , going to buy the RCMAX one or TR soon. For now I put the stock one on + a 2mm brace.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks