Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bout throwing in a symmetrical steering setup? I'm doing away with the wiper arm in mine as soon as I can afford.
No need, the tr bellcrank system works flawless for me and greatly improved the steering. I'm happy with the steering aspect the way it is now ? and I'm even running a wimpy old rovan servo from my last Baja and it steers pretty well.

No need, the tr bellcrank system works flawless for me and greatly improved the steering. I'm happy with the steering aspect the way it is now ? and I'm even running a wimpy old rovan servo from my last Baja and it steers pretty well.
Yes the tr system is 100% and besides bajas have 4 wheel steering ??? just pump the gas???

Which do you prefer, hydro's or cable's for brakes?.. Sry I didn't read this whole thread, if you mentioned.
Neither, don't find it needed. I run the rcr setup (replacement pads and rotors for the stock configuration) and I really like it. If I were going with an alternative braking setup it would be cable though. Wouldn't want to deal with bleeding the system, lines breaking and leaking, and such

WoW really surprised to hear that too! Front brakes help get the nose down coming into a turn and keep the back from sliding out. The cables are a pia as they always need adjusting and stretch a bit over time. I did not consider leaks nor breaks on the hydro's tho, that is a worry.

WoW really surprised to hear that too! Front brakes help get the nose down coming into a turn and keep the back from sliding out. The cables are a pia as they always need adjusting and stretch a bit over time. I did not consider leaks nor breaks on the hydro's tho, that is a worry.
I drive in grass with studded hostile spikes MX tires so there's no sliding (hell it's very hard to get it into a donut, those tires grip very well) , but I could see in loose dirt or on road that they would be helpful.

Not with cold kutters, good luck getting that female dog to turn ???
?Mine turn no problem?
I drive in grass with studded hostile spikes MX tires so there's no sliding (hell it's very hard to get it into a donut, those tires grip very well) , but I could see in loose dirt or on road that they would be helpful.
Need more power?

Last edited:
HaHaaaa..... I love the WARNING Hostile puts on that spike kit!!

"Be careful when using this product, as there is risk of a screw coming loose from the tire and flying through the air at a high rate of speed."

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks