Z's HPI Baja PT:2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I want to whenever I go out next time. This time I had intended to but I completely forgot ?‍♂️??
Also seems whenever I bring out a cam it breaks ?‍♂️?

LOL...That seems to happen to me ,I also went this past few times of my buggy running with the new pipe an my battery was dead
on the Go-pro!
So your buggy only runs when it isnt being recorded ,,,gotcha!....:giggle:

Z that sucks.
My baja needs a new diff, will get it ordered this week.
In other news the 30 degrees truck ran faultless yesterday, bashing round a track for about 7 hours on and off, think I used 4 tanks of fuel and the full lipo. I lost a rear cv guard was the days damage. Can live with that, my baja im lucky if I get half a tank before something craps itself.

so , when i put my drill up to the pinion nut on my rig and spin it, there looks to be a tiny bit of wobble , maybe .3-5mm is this normal for a veritgo or any setup for that matter? would it effect the mesh that much to where it will fek spurs? ill try to get a quick vid tomarrow morning but this don't seem good. keep in mind, its been like this as long as i can remember, i just didnt think nothing of it until now. gunna be really feking PISSED if i have to replace this overpriced clutch bell ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks