$1500 to spent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vekta is a hit or miss vehicle. There's people who have one and have a tramendous amount of problems, some it's a great vehicle (like our boy Crucial). As much as I like to rag on them I am full of poop and I never owned one ?? but the fact of the matter is that it's a hit or miss, it's very heavy (need a fairly powerful motor to get em to be somewhat fast), and parts for them is very very expensive compared to others. Advantages? Well, it has to be one of the, if not the, sexiest 1/5 rc's to date and the solid axle is cool as hell.

Yes that is what I have read also about it. But reading about the 5T nothing but positive reviews so I am definitely going with 5T.

Price i got was $1300 cash from my hobby store. but I was reading horizon had 15% last year but i don't think they will have that again.

What I've noticed on the Vekta is
A. It's a bit nose heavy so she needs a heavier oil and a bit more preload in the front
B. Parts are more expensive
C. don't get Trepadore tires with stock transmission
D. She works good on a 32cc Zen. Plenty of power for it if your tighten the slipper
E. Diff cups are already billet aluminum and gears rock solid and ready for power
F. Shocks are already beefy and ready for the weight of a big bore
G. IMO dual steering is a must on this heavy rig
H. Everyone is right about the sexy as hell part!?

What I've noticed on the Vekta is
A. It's a bit nose heavy so she needs a heavier oil and a bit more preload in the front
B. Parts are more expensive
C. don't get Trepadore tires with stock transmission
D. She works good on a 32cc Zen. Plenty of power for it if your tighten the slipper
E. Diff cups are already billet aluminum and gears rock solid and ready for power
F. Shocks are already beefy and ready for the weight of a big bore
G. IMO dual steering is a must on this heavy rig
H. Everyone is right about the sexy as hell part!?
You didn’t finish the alphabet ?‍♂️

I don't mind spending more but I already made my decision to go with a T 2.0.

I found out I need a receipt in order to have any warranty work done so no go on the $1300 cash. Most likely I will buy directly from horizon. Too bad they don't offer even %5 discount.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks