$1500 to spent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I got the wrong shock covers. I thought the 5t was losi but I guess hpi has also a 5t.

Are the aluminum braces needed? On my nitro 1/8 I did not ran aluminum braces as they were too stiff and if the car crashed they will not break away and just simply bend and damaged other parts.

I am just waiting to hear back from killer rc to see if the dx5 is compatible with the kill switch. On the website it shows it is but like people mentioned here it is not. I emailed them in the morning but haven't heard back from them.

I like to use the spekrum transmitter because the car is compatible with it and I can also use it on my losi dbxle 2.0.

It will be waste of money if I have to buy a new transmitter with 2 new receivers.

Last edited:
$1300, ain’t to bad for a brand new 2.0....

you ain’t gotta worry about it breaking honestly and whatever does break, Ur gonna want to upgrade it anyway ??‍♂️

I’ve got a Futuba 4Pv works flawlessly with The killerBee kill switch.

- and if they have the 5iveT in stock I’m sure if you show up with $1,200 CASH it’s yours. Or like I mentioned on a earlier post. Keep a eye out for a used one.... they have one on eBay for $750 that’s well within your budget and with the savings you upgrade everything and customize it your way!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks