5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the one..im not seeing how the guy is making money off parting out new trucks? ?‍♂️
The chassis plate sold for 98 dollars and a new ones over $250 ..

If it is the one that the carb went for 32 bucks ,that is the one I am seeing ,shocks went cheap too!.... :unsure:

I had my bid set to $32.00. He wanted $7.00 each for shipping. Anything over $40.00 each plus shipping, would have been cheaper to buy the other guys shocks. Has the rears listed for $90.00 and the fronts for $110.00. Free shipping. Which tbh is too close to new losi price and is just a few bucks shy of irc pricing. Ebay used to be a good place to get stuff like this, but it's so hit and miss anymore. And then you have people bidding just to run the price up. I'm happy with the stuff I did get off the auction as it all went a good bit cheaper than new or like new used prices with shipping, but come one now. I didnt realize everyone was so hard up for fricken shocks ?.

I had my bid set to $32.00. He wanted $7.00 each for shipping. Anything over $40.00 each plus shipping, would have been cheaper to buy the other guys shocks. Has the rears listed for $90.00 and the fronts for $110.00. Free shipping. Which tbh is too close to new losi price and is just a few bucks shy of irc pricing. Ebay used to be a good place to get stuff like this, but it's so hit and miss anymore. And then you have people bidding just to run the price up. I'm happy with the stuff I did get off the auction as it all went a good bit cheaper than new or like new used prices with shipping, but come one now. I didnt realize everyone was so hard up for fricken shocks ?.

I think Z is hard up for shocks!....:giggle:

I think that also gets them to hang on their wall for spares!....LOL....don't that piss u off even more!...:poop:

Yeah a bit, but that's ebay.....
I'll get some here sooner or later. Well later as of right now. Bob and john just cleaned me out ?. But payday is tomorrow....
Is the 5t and 5b same clutch bell and pinion? I've got stock one from my l5b on the bench
Also have a TR clutch carrier
Sorry mate forgot to respond to you! As far as I know they are the same.....

You guys arw gonna get me in trouble with the misses ?.

Jack arse I was bidding on a bunch of that stuff ?.

?‍♂️ wonder if I can return the one I bought ?.

What do you want for the camber links, skid plates, and the cups? I think john has me covered for the cage and body and a few other bits, and apparently shocks as well.
Find a little gyro and build a rc unicycle.??

Ok boys, hot a few bits in the post today. Thanks again Bob!I'm expecting some others bits here soon. But progress is gonna about halt for a bit. Gotta finish off the filling the wood shed, then monday through wednesday I'll be working for my uncle swapping out an engine in a Toyota and possible starting a cummins swap in my cousins truck. Thursday I have "off" and friday I have 8 hrs of HR training for the new job ?. But the good news is, my daughter is very interested in all the parts I've been collecting for the 5ive. She even decided to help remove the rest of chassis sticker and keeps calling it "her car". I asked if she was going to help build it and without hesitation she said "yep gotta built my new car". I hope she sticks to it. I need an rc buddy.20200911_163921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok boys, hot a few bits in the post today. Thanks again Bob!I'm expecting some others bits here soon. But progress is gonna about halt for a bit. Gotta finish off the filling the wood shed, then monday through wednesday I'll be working for my uncle swapping out an engine in a Toyota and possible starting a cummins swap in my cousins truck. Thursday I have "off" and friday I have 8 hrs of HR training for the new job ?. But the good news is, my daughter is very interested in all the parts I've been collecting for the 5ive. She even decided to help remove the rest of chassis sticker and keeps calling it "her car". I asked if she was going to help build it and without hesitation she said "yep gotta built my new car". I hope she sticks to it. I need an rc buddy.
I can’t wait for my son to have the attention span for large scale. Put those Surgical gloves to good use. Did you get the business card I put in the box? It’s to my local rub and tug

No lol, I let my daughter open the box to see the new goodies. She saw the business card and ran off with it. Guess I should find it. ?. The gloves my boy got a hold of after I emptied them out. Gave him about an hour of enjoyment. Showed him how to snap his mum with them...she didn't find it funny for some reason ?

My 5 year old has 2 10th scale RC's and loves them, we go out every weekend and I take either a 5th scale, my Formula offroad thing or my 10th scale. Its brilliant having a little buddy to bash with. Once my 2 year old son starts being interested I suspect things will get expensive and require more models lol.
Already pre-warned the wife of the impending costs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks