5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, did suck. More will come around I'm sure. Chipping away at the list though ?
I'll grab a set of boots, thursday. Need some for the dbxl as well.
F/R shocks (one rear and fronts needed)
F/R arms/uprights/spindles
Rear bumper
Cage
Body
Hinge pins
F/R center axles
F/R axles
Clutch bell and pinion
Throttle/brake linkages
F/R sway bars

I've been piecing vintage rc cars together for awhile..if you have patience and diligence you will find the parts..and i was watching the same auctions he was and the shocks were sold INDIVIDUALLY ?

Last edited:
I was bidding on all 4, but it was bam bam bam, how they ended ?. And I wasnt going over $35.00 per shock. As theres a set of rears for around $100.00 with shipping.

Who sells only one shock?‍♂️???
Who sells only one shock?‍♂️???
Was that the auction were every picture had a Canada Dry can next to it. I bided on 12 items in that auction and lost on everyone. All losi 5t stuff did a bunch of proxy bids during the last 10 second. Ran up the price on the winner though:giggle:

Last edited:
Was that the auction were every picture had a Canada Dry can next to it. I bided on 12 items in that auction and lost on everyone. All losi 5t stuff did a bunch of proxy bids during the last 10 second. Ran up the price on the winner though:giggle:
Thats the one..im not seeing how the guy is making money off parting out new trucks? ?‍♂️
The chassis plate sold for 98 dollars and a new ones over $250 ..

You guys arw gonna get me in trouble with the misses ?.
Jack arse I was bidding on a bunch of that stuff ?.
I know of some 1.0 bladder style shocks for $110 shipped. They are in good shape

View attachment 63315
?‍♂️ wonder if I can return the one I bought ?.
View attachment 63331View attachment 63332
Not sure what the cage or bumpers are missing
I also have all the camber links and turnbucklesView attachment 63333 you’d need to replace all the plastic bits though
The cage is missing these piecesView attachment 63334View attachment 63335View attachment 63336View attachment 63337
What do you want for the camber links, skid plates, and the cups? I think john has me covered for the cage and body and a few other bits, and apparently shocks as well.

You guys arw gonna get me in trouble with the misses ?.

Jack arse I was bidding on a bunch of that stuff ?.

?‍♂️ wonder if I can return the one I bought ?.

What do you want for the camber links, skid plates, and the cups? I think john has me covered for the cage and body and a few other bits, and apparently shocks as well.
$30

Ok boys, from what I'm getting off bob, and john. My list is fast closing the gap.
F/R arms, front spindles
Hinge pins
F/R axles
Clutch bell and pinion
F/R sway bars.
Working for my uncle next monday through Wednesday, so besides an engine, I should have enough cash to get the rest of it.
And if anyone has a beat on shocks let me know.

Ok boys, from what I'm getting off bob, and john. My list is fast closing the gap.
F/R arms, front spindles
Hinge pins
F/R axles
Clutch bell and pinion
F/R sway bars.
Working for my uncle next monday through Wednesday, so besides an engine, I should have enough cash to get the rest of it.
And if anyone has a beat on shocks let me know.
Hey I actually also have front hinge pin braces and front a arms new in bag. I won’t be as nice on price for those though but nicer than the store

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks