64'' fountain by bonzi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RcJunkie13 where are you since you like to critique my stuff 🤨
Rushing Season 2 GIF by The Office

Looks killer rep 💯
def leave the top for some contrast
And now for the brutality, if you wanna keep the green msd wire, replacing the purple wire wrap with green would be a nice touch, fuel purple electrics green, but thats if you wanna keep the green :ROFLMAO:

That's a beautiful thing ! I'm just getting started on the boat side of things , I don't know how I missed it for SOOOO long , we're at the lake all the time weather permitting , I can see you been at it s while, so maybe you could pardon my vulcon mind probe as I travel through this new project I'm doing , really would like to get a O.B.R. IN. The 48 , don't even know if that's possible , or just have Gizmo upgrade the stock stuff, still undecided there

Hey yall I'm new here, I like the green wire because I'm odd lol thinking of making a fountain 64 whenever they email me back. Do yall think the bzx4 gp260 it comes with will maintain a decent speed? Not looking to race just go fast and piss people off on the lakes lol

The fountain is 5.5ft long and I wouldn't recommend paying that price for the bzx4 mod engine. Build your own and save the money. I'd sit firm with a 30.5cc engine just due to the sheer size and weight of the boat.

Also expect to wait and get jerked around when they build the boat.

The fountain is 5.5ft long and I wouldn't recommend paying that price for the bzx4 mod engine. Build your own and save the money. I'd sit firm with a 30.5cc engine just due to the sheer size and weight of the boat.

Also expect to wait and get jerked around when they build the boat.
What do you mean jerked around exactly? And I figured for a while the bzx4 should be plenty fast mid 40's to rip around the lake, would you advise against the gizmo 61cc twin in this hull?

The twin will fit and I debated about that for awhile and was told by them it can be done but is more enjoyable as a single. I say go for it as I went single and wished I did twin. I had built a 30.5cc equivalent to their bzx4 and at best it hit 35mph at 18,500 rpm. Their prop leaves alot on the table and the hull road very wet in the water.
You need a better prop from prop works west and a bigger engine than the 30.5cc.... I have a run video of it on my channel or on this thread.

Being jerked around means don't expect to get it from what you were told, count on a few months

I now remember @Nealv had to wait also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks