Aeromarine challenger 48 boat build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So im selling this hull to a guy at work. He's asked me a few times to sell it and I said ok plus he wants to build a boat of this scale with his son so I let it go for a good father son project so I got my money back out of the boat and I bought a bonzi 64" fountain hull. The hull is built to order so in about a month ill post another build thread for the fountain. (y)

Last edited:
Rep send an email to Chris at http://www.dasboata.com/?i=1. Ask him to recommend some sharpened and polished props for you . Tell him the boat size , weight, the engine displacment and Prop shaft Dia. Also which direction you'll be turning the prop. I have a bunch of his sharpened props for my boats . Hes really good. You don'twant to be messing with sharpening and polishing Beryllium Copper props. That stuff is very toxic and cancer causing.

My props for the Hydro came from a guy over on Intlwaters. I've got 58mm 3 blade and a 57mm 2 blade. He also made my Prop case.
20210520_222034.jpg20210520_222107.jpg

I absolutely will coop thanks! And honestly I have not a clue which way the engine will be turning :unsure:..been meaning to look into prop types and which ones are the right size for the new boat.

Im new to the boats and I have no idea what to order lol thanks port. And I was checking engines on bonzi if I remember right without believing I heard otherwise I think I was told this boat can have twin engines? :unsure: and how'd you find that page??

That's is correct sir your hull will accept twin engines! But you would have to setup 2 stuffing tube stingers TFLAmerica.com and Arrowshark.com offer outdrive units for dual drive with a single engine.The info is listed on the Bonzi Sports FAQ drop down page for your prop info.

That's is correct sir your hull will accept twin engines! But you would have to setup 2 stuffing tube stingers TFLAmerica.com and Arrowshark.com offer outdrive units for dual drive with a single engine.The info is listed on the Bonzi Sports FAQ drop down page for your prop info.
Is there an advantage to running dual out drives with a single engine? Or would it just be setting up the hull to accept twin engines if you wanted to upgrade at a later time? Just curious.

I have no clue but whats the benefit other than the obvious for twin engine on a bigger boat?

@Bizzer I have to speak up now because the engine stringers are completely different than a single engine and twin cylinder setup

It all depends on what you want in the end bro. IMO I love the twin engine setups and am pretty impressed with a single engine in your hull with with the dual outdrive..dual engines are sweet but remember wayyyyy more tuning and not just he engine. Prop speeds need to match when running separate drives or twin engines. Or she'll pull one way and won't perform
Oops 2x the fun🤘🤘
Them are c drives..I'm finding the good vids I watch..bear with me to get your best idea

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks