Air filter for Bortolone V2 Velocity Stack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it will be fine. Ita flows plenty of air. Just needs cleaned more often. Can't say I've had any issues with the rubber separating or the spring pushing through. I like the red neck, just saves the filter from getting dirty so fast. It does add some bulk to the filter though. I don't run in super dusty conditions so I typically don't get worked up over an outterwears cover.

Ok back on track...the DT1 was recommended and I commented on how it might fit better due to angle as the stock 3" filter has to be angled to clear the Raminator's fuel tank. I then jumped topics mid post asking about the Uni. This is my fault for not clarifying.
Ultimately, just looking for a solid replacement air filter that will fit my Bortolone V2 stack, fit in my Raminator as its close to the tank and will hold up better then stock as I end up tearing them all the time.
I do run in dusty dry conditions as it is Southern AZ. And as you can see in this pic, doing donuts in the dirt is a dusty situation. I truly appreciate everyones input thus far. Just want to buy the correct aftermarket replacement being still fairly new to the brap game. Thanks Fellas!
Screenshot_20210531-104700_Video Player.jpg

Honestly I'd go for the spyder filter. They even came on here to give more info on it which I respect and appreciate them doing so. Im going to go for 2 of them for the 5t and the vekta. As what your doing in that picture destroyed an engine for me and ive been paranoid ever since

https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/spyder-competition-paper-filter.26148/page-2
ive seen these and ive always been worried abt them tbh, like if they get wet and I run in very dusty conditions, I feel it would just get clogged easily.

There's noting wrong with the spyder filters. I've been meaning to pick one up myself to try out, just haven't had the need atm. The filter media is supposed to be hydrophobic, so it's not going to fall apart if it gets wet. But then again neither does the paper filter element in your dad's honda either.

With that type of dust he's running in wouldn't there be a need to clean periodically throughout the yr? I run a DT1 dome foam filter in similar dusty conditions and I need to clean mine after just 3 weekends. The ability to wash a foam and reoil seems like a better way to go than paper to me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks