Air filter for Bortolone V2 Velocity Stack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanna add this, if it’s between the dt1 and TGN I would say that the TGN is better in this sense, with the redneck and outerwears they both have 4 layers, however on the TGN you can take these layers apart making for much easier oiling an cleaning. And considering the dusty conditions we run in, this is very useful in my experience.

Ahhh snap...ok im following ya. I was thinking they are 100% different not one in the same. Yeah I for sure need an angled filter.
Ok you can get the angled one I posted the link for and a 1in v stack with a redneck and outerwears, and don’t forget a really tacky oil PJ1 or Bel Ray is fine. It won’t hurt flow, been ran in skopod 62 n stuff. But if you run in dusty conditions then it will need to be cleaned pretty often, not hard tho, it’s the case with any filter. But for your conditions looks like the spider one would be better, that way you can just blow out after each run, and you can still run a redneck and outerwears on it.

Spider not angled. Truly concerned about fitment. I only run Bel Ray filter oil and cleaner currently. Really good stuff. I currently have a Bortolone V2 stack...would I need an adapter?

I had dust infiltrate with a TGN redneck,outerwears and uni filter and the filter and redneck were oiled. @crucialRC runs spyder filters and he says it works very well. I refuse to run my rigs in very dusty condition because I'm not going to blow $800 in engines over dust.

Rick take the advise from someone that had an issue rather than the kid that will yes you to death and point you in the wrong direction

Junkie its not a jab at you but your missing the bigger picture. Its what is best for him and the type of environment he runs in not just what fits on his rig and you fail to incorporate that into your thinking

I was just saying that if he really wants TGN it would fit but that spider would be better for him. However he is saying that spider would not fit, I just want him to be 100% sure so I give dimensions, so he definitely makes the right choice. I did some more research on spider filters vs foam before answering 👍 (not trying to start an argument, just wanna clear things up)
Ehhhhh... looks like you might have room for the spider... but you have the truck in hand sooo... you need at least 3 inches up and down and 1.75 in between
I bet you got room 🤔, but like I said, u got the truck
Uni and tgn arw one and the same as far as i know.
TGN filters are made by uni, but they are not the same company.

Last edited:
Ok emailed with Alex from Spyder. Really really informative team over there! They are ordering a stock Raminator filter to get dimensions and go over it to see if they can accommodate making an angled filter that will easily fit the Raminator. Pretty pumped for that. So gonna wait for them to let me know the plan of what they can make up for the Raminator then will be running one for sure.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks