Always changing baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The green on the wheels don't look right ,they would look better if the bead lock rings were blue to go with
the other blue parts!
But other than that ,it looks awesome!......:love:

The green on the wheels don't look right ,they would look better if the bead lock rings were blue to go with
the other blue parts!
But other than that ,it looks awesome!......:love:

Haha I do agree. I bought them for the green obr cage that was on it, but that was swapped. I do have some redo arrows in blue and black so maybe I'll do some swapping

Haha I do agree. I bought them for the green obr cage that was on it, but that was swapped. I do have some redo arrows in blue and black so maybe I'll do some swapping

I love those green rings ,its just not enough of the green on the buggy to go with!

My 1/8 MGT. that I did ,it not 5th scale ,but just showing that I am not green to one off builds!.....:giggle:

So who wants to take votes on what's breaking first lol.

I do have a IRC diff and IRC drivetrain, with a TR quickdiff, and a titanium $35 layshaft standby.

Current setup:
Stock plastic trans case
Hpi alloy diff
FLM super duty dogbones
Hpi 5sc diff cups
Hpi trans gears

20200819_153827.jpg

I do have a IRC diff and IRC drivetrain, with a TR quickdiff, and a titanium $35 layshaft standby.

Current setup:
Stock plastic trans case
Hpi alloy diff
FLM super duty dogbones
Hpi 5sc diff cups
Hpi trans gears

View attachment 62437
Honestly I think it will be fine. Guy on YouTube (named rsg tuned) was running stock rovan drivetrain on his 40gt for a while and no issues as far as I know. So I think it will be fine especially with all the upgrades that are already in it ?‍♂️

Honestly I think it will be fine. Guy on YouTube (named rsg tuned) was running stock rovan drivetrain on his 40gt for a while and no issues as far as I know. So I think it will be fine especially with all the upgrades that are already in it ?‍♂️

Only upgrades are the super duty flm shafts. But you are probably correct. If I am guessing though it will be the factory plastic trans case.

Current setup:
Stock plastic trans case
Hpi alloy diff
FLM super duty dogbones
Hpi 5sc diff cups
Hpi trans gears

View attachment 62437
The trans case if anything, I run a 71 on the rest

I'd vote plastic case as well, of the shortcoming of the baja platform the guts of the trans wasnt really the limiting factor from what I've ever seen. I would expect the flm shafts to hold up rather well tbh.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks